The last three months in my spare time I was developing a framework (called classeine) aimed to make easier to code and run server-side RESTful apps using modern C++.
My first preview (actually more a proof of concept than a proper release) has these features:
- Include files only, totally based on templates.
- No virtual methods, except on classes derived from std::exception.
- All pieces pluggable on compile time (using kind of policy-based design).
- Console logger
- No logger
- Memory configuration
- Façades mechanism
- Data stores
- Memory data store
- SQL data store
- Simple ORM
- Data providers
- PostgreSQL data provider
- Connection pooling
- In-proc memory cache
- Web-server interface
- Using civetweb as backend
- REST API framework
- Automatic object serialization/deserialization to/from JSON (using PicoJSON)
- Automatic memory management (through RAII and shared pointers).
- Domain objects and REST controllers metadata using std::tuples.
- BSD license.
- This version written using clang++ 3.8 on Netbeans 8.1.
A lot of things are still missing but I will be adding them gradually.
Take a look at the very first implementation at:
I will be adding more features, info, examples and tutorials in next days.